A lot has changed search engine optimization since its inception but a few fundamentals are still the same one of the being use of relevant keywords with an aim of improving organic Google rankings.
Here we have a list of top 5 tips to improve your SEO in Amsterdam:
- Page speed is still one of the most crucial factors and anything that is impacting needs to go immediately. In the mind of potential customers, a slow website is a dormant website and can not be trusted especially with your payment processing.
- Backlinking is crucial. Linking to other websites that contain the relevant content to your industry because it helps the reader.
- Write for humans first. The google search engine bots need to be secondary. In an attempt to write more and more content just to catch the eyes of bots, many business owners ignore the relevance of engaging and valuable content. This is important because it is not just the keyword volume but the amount of time spent on time that is important.
- Make web analytics your best friend. This is important if in case you have onboarded an SEO company in Amsterdam to take care of your SEO needs. Google Analytics can give you crucial data and can help you track the performance of the firm you have hired for your SEO services in Amsterdam.
5. Create and post unique content in order to stay at the top of your SEO game. According to the Content Marketing Institute, having unique, fresh and engaging content is a challenge, something that needs to be overcome as it maintains the overall visibility of your website thus continually adding on to the ranking of your website.